Better Than A Pay Card
Give your employees financial wellness and show them you care.
No fees to employees | Contactless payments
Become an advocate for
financial wellness and stability
by adding the top benefits
employees desire at their
mobile digital wallet
helps them meet their
everyday financial needs.
Every time employees spend using a Fresh HR debit card,
the merchant pays a fee to Mastercard and the issuing bank.
This fee is shared with us – by Mastercard – so we can
continue to offer our product for free.
Fresh HR provides employers a new, innovative solution to the issues that affect the hourly employee — access to wages and financial stability.
- Employers can offer this voluntary benefit to their hourly associates at no cost with the Fresh HR app.
- Fresh HR also allows your employees to request up to 50% of their earned wages ahead of payday
without any credit checks or interest charges.
- The employee does not have to change their bank account information or use a prepaid card
— Fresh HR will deposit funds to the employee’s current bank account or employer-issued pay card.
How It Works
GOOD FOR YOU
- No payroll integrations or minimum commitment
- Free for you and your employees
- Reduce the cost of paper check runs
- Available in all 50 states
- Enterprise security standards
- Attract & retain the best employees
GOOD FOR YOUR WORKFORCE:
- Easy smartphone sign-up with Branch app
- No overdraft, service, or added ATM fees
- Free earned wage access, plus, up to 2-day early payday
- Debit card powered by Mastercard and accepted at thousands of retailers
- Save money, pay bills and manage unexpected expenses with Branch wallet
Empower your workers with impactful financial wellness.
Fresh HR offers a mobile digital wallet for working Americans. Our app allows any employee to receive money, manage their cash flow, and spend anywhere – all from their smartphone.
Schedule an Appointment
You can also suggest to your employer to sign on with Fresh HR to help fellow employees like yourself create financial freedom in your lives. Share the news, gain control of your finances, and start living a better life!
Check Out Other Companies Who Are Helping Their Employees Financially!